The 6th Annual International Conference on Network and Information Systems for Computers [ICNISC2020] will be held from August 14-15, 2020, Guiyang, Guizhou, China. The aim of ICNISC2020 is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in computer networks and information system. It provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
We look forward to welcome you in ICNISC 2020 and wish you a fruitful and enjoyable stay in.
All accepted paper by ICNISC2020 will be published by:
IOP Conference Series
Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS)
Online ISSN: 1742-6596
Print ISSN: 1742-6588
Indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, CPCI/ ISTP, Inspec, etc
ICNISC 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 have been published by IEEE CPS successfully
本次会议录用文章将由英国皇家物理学会(IOP Publishing)旗下期刊Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS)出版，提交的检索机构为： EI Compendex，Scopus，Inspec and CPCI-S (the proceedings database of ISI Web of Science, 即ISTP), IOP提交EI数据库检索情况稳定，可登陆贵校EI数据库自行查看近期检索情况。
ICNISC 2019 has been published by IOP Publishing successfully
ICNSC15-19 五届会议均已经入EI数据库，搜索: International Conference on Network and Information Systems for Computers 或者ICNISC, 即可查看每一届检索情况。
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Computer Network
2. Information System
1. Paper Submission Deadline: August 12, 2020.
2. Please submit the manuscript of word version and pdf version before the deadline to the conference Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Or please submit the manuscript of pdf version before the deadline to chairin: http://www.chairin.cn/conferences/ICNISC2020
4. All papers should be written in English and not be less than 4 pages in length.
5. Note: Please provide reliable contact information in the email text, including address, telephone, email etc.
6. Also, please point authors to the IOP authoring template: ICNISC2020-Template.docx